Next up in our Halloween series is Pumpkin Spice Cashew Milk!
This recipe was created by Ashley and I absolutely love it! Cashew milk is SO easy to make as you don’t have to strain it. Pumpkin-spiced and everything nice, I can’t wait to make more!
If you don’t have a Vitamix, you will want to soak your cashews for at least 3 hours prior to blending.
Keep in mind that it’s ok to get creative with your cashew milks! You basically can’t mess them up. Just keep the ratio of 1 Cup nuts to 3 Cups milk and you can get creative with the rest. Ashley always likes to add a little liquid sweetener to the base and then spices or even other juices! It’s so fun!
When Ashley made this for me, I thought it tasted like ice cream, and I was drinking black coffee at time and decided to throw some into my coffee. It was perfect and I suggested that this would be a delicious and healthy alternative to coffee creamer. This is a great snack, dessert, or coffee creamer–fantastic.
Pumpkin Spice Cashew Milk
Time: 4 hours
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 3 Cups Water
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Soak cashews for at least 3 hours. Blend all ingredients in Vitamix or high powered blender.
- Scoop foam off top and serve.
- No need to strain.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Shake each time before serving.
- Great as a healthy coffee creamer, too!
Share on Facebook